JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM
Year after year, Oneida Nation Enterprises strives to provide the best in service and hospitality to the millions of guests who visit our properties. The awards and honors our operations receive set us apart as an industry leader in the region, and highlight the dedication of our employees. We are actively looking for hospitality pros -- experienced hotel staff, dealers, servers, bartenders, managers, and more to be a part of our award-winning team.
Recent awards include:
- Forbes Travel Guide, the global authority on luxury travel, has named Turning Stone Resort Casino among the first hotels in the world to become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED®. The Forbes Travel Guide VERIFIED status is based on the resort’s compliance with expert-validated best practices that minimize the risk and impact of COVID-19 and potential future public health events. With only about 160 hotels in the United States to earn this distinction, Turning Stone is in elite company with other luxury resorts including The Ritz Carlton, Waldorf Astoria and The St. Regis.
- Forbes Travel Guide awarded Turning Stone Resort Casino with four of its Four-Star awards. Turning Stone is recognized as the only resort in New York to earn four Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Awards, and the only resort in the state with honors in every award category: Hotel, Restaurant & Spa. Wildflowers and TS Steakhouse are the only Forbes-rated restaurants in New York outside of New York City and Ska:na: Spa remains the only Forbes-rated spa in Upstate New York. Only properties that meet Forbes’ extremely high hospitality standards, the most stringent in the industry, are able to achieve a Four Star rating.
- Turning Stone Resort Casino was once again named #1 Best Overall Gaming Resort by Casino Player Magazine in its 2020 list of “Best of Gaming Awards.” Turning Stone also was recognized with a record high of 27 total industry awards from the magazine. The magazine’s annual Best of Gaming award-winners are hand-selected by casino visitors themselves. In addition to being named the #1 Best Overall Gaming Resort in New York for the fifth straight year, Turning Stone was recognized across the board for its outstanding games, luxury accommodations, exciting sports book, exceptional golf, and expert staff, earning 17 first-place awards.
- Three Best in Golf Awards from Northeast Golf Magazine: Best Travel Resorts & Destinations, Best Public Golf Courses for Atunyote and Shenendoah and PGA Teaching Professional Marty Nowicki was named among Best Instructors in New York. Golfweek named all three 18-hole course among the top in the country.
- Spas of America named Ska:na: as the No. 1 spa in New York State and among the tops spas in all of North America.
- AAA awarded Turning Stone three Four Diamond Awards, and TS Steakhouse, Wildflowers and Pino Bianco received Wine Spectator’s highly-respected Awards of Excellence.
- Oneida Nation Enterprises also was recognized as a ‘2020 Economic Champion’ by CenterState CEO, the region’s leading economic development organization. As the largest employer in the Mohawk Valley area and a diverse organization with various brands in hospitality, gaming, retail industries and more, the Oneida Indian Nation’s success is tied directly to the success of the region. This recognition highlights the Nation’s ability to work with partners for the benefit of the entire Central New York community.